* Come meet our hiring manager in person
* Visit us on Wednesday October 10th at 10am!
* Click Apply Now for location address
Our Customers Come First!
ACF, Inc. is a company that supplies reliable compressed air systems, standby generators, and CNG refueling equipment, to maximize our customer’s profitability, through a total solutions approach, and solid customer relationships
CF has a uniquely family-friendly, “work hard-play hard” environment. Our team works hard to keep us profitable and maintain our competitive edge, and our company responds by providing a fun, open forum that positively impacts our team’s work-life balance.
ACF PowerGen is the master distributor for MQ Power stationary generators for the state of Florida. We offer repairs, preventative maintenance programs and a full line of power generation equipment for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Seeking persons with skill level of skilled to master technician. Training and experience on any brand of generators is a plus. Both on-the-job and formal training will be provided. Company truck is available for those who qualify.
Startups, electrical troubleshooting, diesel engine repairs and load bank testing capabilities required
• Requires a professional attitude, dedication, attention to detail, honesty and neatness.
• High School Diploma
• 2+ Years of directly related work experience
• Customer service skills required
• Must be able to lift 100 pounds, operate a forklift, and be able to work in non-climate controlled environments (indoor/outdoor)
• Must be able to accurately complete basic paperwork requirements such as work order forms, daily time utilization forms, etc.
• Required to successfully pass a drug test, criminal background check and have an eligible Motor Vehicle Record for insurability purposes
♦ Medical, Dental, Supplemental ♦ 401K with company match ♦ ST & LT Disability
♦ Vacation and Personal time off ♦ Company Paid Holidays ♦ Many, many more